Mr. Plant is a shareholder of Plant, Christensen & Kanell. He has over 26 years of trial and litigation experience in commercial and personal general liability cases, including claims involving major catastrophic injuries and events, products liability, trucking and auto cases, insurance coverage disputes, bad faith litigation, insurance agent/broker liability, employer liability, public sector law, and premises liability. His practice currently covers all of these areas.
Click the icon for more information.
Mr. Plant maintains an “AV” rating with Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest rating awarded to attorneys for professional competence and ethics.
- University of Utah College of Law, J.D., 1981
- University of Utah, B.S., Political Science, Certification in International Relations, 1978
- Magna cum laude
- General Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Employment Law
- Public Sector Law
Admitted to Practice
- Utah State Bar (All Utah Courts)
- United States District Court, District of Utah
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Utah State Bar Association
- Utah Defense Lawyers Association